About Me

My photo
Willing to talk to anyone, unless you are crazy

9.16.2010

This film is still blowing my mind and I was finished watching hours ago...

Photobucket

This is an older film, it came out in 2004, and the writer/director/star has never done another, anything. The film is called "Primer" and it is quite simply the most complex time travel/ alternate timeline film I've ever seen, or perhaps has ever been made.

I read about this film while searching through blogs about movies the other day. Pretty sure I encountered this one on Digg. I read the description and immediately turned to my Netflix account to save me from the dilemma of having never seen, let alone heard of, this mind-melting film.

Let me provide you with a trailer



Now I want to seriously warn you about the complexity of this movie, before you purchase or watch it. Having seen it three times now, it still is incredibly hard to follow. However if you like movies like Donnie Darko, Memento, or even Back to the Future; which by the way, comes out on Blu-ray October 26, then make time to see "Primer". Oh and here's a little proof about the complexity Timeline.


No comments:

Post a Comment